PIZZA MAKING CLASSES
Want the ability to make perfect wood fired pizzas that taste just like a pizza straight from Napoli?
Have your own pizza over at home and need some lessons on how light it? or to make your own dough?
Our Pizza Making classes can be held either at Dough Pizza using our wood fired oven or at your home/ venue using your own oven.
You will have one of our traditional Italian chefs go through how to make the dough, how to stretch the base and how to cook a pizza to perfection.
The minimum number of people needed to run the pizza making class is 6 and the cost per person is $85.
Our Pizza making classes can be held at Dough Pizza when the restaurant is closed (Monday-Thursday 11:30am-4pm) and last from 2-3 hours.
What is included?
- A professional tuition by an Italian pizza chef
- A fun and hands on cooking class
- A play by play on how to properly hand stretch your pizza base
- All ingredients to make your pizza (including a premade risen ball of dough)
- You will be able to cook your own pizza using our wood fired oven
- A non-alcoholic beverage
BOOK NOW email@example.com