PIZZA MAKING CLASSES
We offer pizza making classes for kids, corporate functions and team building, birthday parties and more.
We take group bookings of 6-12 people.
We run classes at Dough Pizza on weekdays during office hours or Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 9.30am-11.30am or 2.30pm-4.30pm.
In the class you will learn traditional Italian wood fire pizza techniques and recipes.
- create your own dough from scratch to take home
- learn how to roll and stretch your dough
- learn how to top your pizza and why certain ingredients work with each other
- be shown how to use the paddles to cook in the woodfire
You will then make your very own wood fired pizza to eat with your fellow classmates.
Afterwards, you can unwind with a glass of house wine, beer, soft drink or juice on the house.
- Classes are $80 per person and last between 2-2.5 hours.
- Bookings are essential.
- Childrens classes/parties are also available.